Directorate General Monitoring Evaluation Sindh Jobs 2023
Directorate General Monitoring Evaluation Sindh Jobs 2023 School Education & Literacy Department Govt of sindh has announced various posts via IBA Sukkur testing service. all interested candidates having domicile of sindh who have cleared Iba sukkur graduation test with minimum 40% marks can apply for DG Monitoring and evaluation sindh jobs 2023.
All sindh domicile holders are invited to apply online by clicking or visiting apply online via google form by typing google form in google search or type https://forms.gle/dyBZ69Xe31X5qs7r7
The Directorate General Monitoring Evaluation Govt of sindh jobs are announced only for sindh province. The said Sindh govt jobs 2023 announced post of data input operator and monitoring assistant .The interested candidates of sindh province have must cleared iba sukkur graduation test and fill the google form as provided below and provide all the required details.The last date to apply online apply for Directorate General Monitoring Evaluation job is 30 days of advertisement i.e. July 2023.
The Directorate General Monitoring Evaluation Sindh govt latest jobs june 2023 post detail
Latest jobs in sindh june 2023 via google formhttps://forms.gle/dyBZ69Xe31X5qs7r7are advertised for sindh domicile. Last date apply is 07th July, 2023. Details atlre given below
|Job posted||07th June, 202307.06.2023|
|No of post/vacancies||100+|
|job type||Permanent full time|
Directorate General Monitoring Evaluation Sindh Jobs 2023|Advertiemenet
The Directorate General Monitoring Evaluation sindh jobs 2023 vacancies details
Here we will discuss sindh govt jobs in school and literacy department2023. Interested candidates can apply via google form having https://forms.gle/dyBZ69Xe31X5qs7r7 iba sukkur graduation test as per below post details
|Name of Post||No of vacancies||Qualification with age limit|
|Data input operator (bps-12)||06||Graduation in Computer science or graduation with one year computer diploma DIT|
Age limit: 21 to 28 years
|Monitoring Assistant (bps-14)||139 vacancies in Field offices of Badin, jamshoro,dadu, hyderabad, tando allahyar, thata, karachi korangi,miof urkhas etc||Graduation, preference will be given to the relevant field|
How to apply for Directorate General Monitoring Evaluation Jobs 2023
google form https://forms.gle/dyBZ69Xe31X5qs7r7
All interested aspirants who wants to apply for the post of data input operator and monitoring assistant in school literacy department jobs 2023 in sindh follow the below guidelines
- first of all open the google form developed for sindh govt jobs 2023 recruitment process as mentioned above or directly typehttps://forms.gle/dyBZ69Xe31X5qs7r7 in chrome, firefox or any popular web browser.
- After opening google form you have to provide all the details required.
- Enter your name, father name, cnic, qualification/education details, experience, post applied.
- For registration in directorate general monitoring & evaluation jobs 2023 sign up for google form with a valid gmail address.
- You must enter the correct mobile number for further interview and selection process updates.
- Once you completely fill the Google form press submit button, your form will be submitted against your desired job.
- The last date to apply for sindh govt jobs 2023 in the school literacy Department is 7th June 2023.8. Applications must be submitted online onhttps://forms.gle/dyBZ69Xe31X5qs7r7 Also, the application on prescribed format along with domicile, PRC Form D and other attested copies of the required degrees / certificates with 02 copies of CNIC and 03 passport size photographs and copy of screenshot of result card of Sukkur IBA Testing Service shall be sent to the Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation), Bungalow No. C-98, KDA Scheme No.5, Block -02, Clifton, Karachi within Thirty (30) days of the publication of this advertisement.
General Instruction (Directorate general of monitoring & evaluation jobs 2023 online apply)
- The required degree, Domicile and PRC Form D must be issued before the Cut-off date.
- The Domicile and PRC Form D must be the same as submitted in Sukkur IBA Testing Service.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government policy. The appointment in field offices will be district based and non-transferable.
- The OG (M&E) SE&LD Head Office posts will be filled-in on Urban/Rural quota as per prescribed rules of Government of Sindh.
- The share of quota reserved for Women, Differently abled persons and Minority shall be adhered to as per policy / rules of Government of Sindh.
- Those who are already in Govt: service should apply through proper channel. it must be noted that no application shall be entertained, if submitted by hand.
- Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts in any district based on the need assessment.
- False / Incorrect information shall disqualify the candidates.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- No TA/DA request will be accepted
- All apply will be received/accepted through online google formhttps://forms.gle/dyBZ69Xe31X5qs7r7