Punjab Health Department jobs 2023-Apply Online via www.nts.org.pk
Punjab Health department jobs 2023 has been announced via NTS for all over Punjab and interested aspirants have to apply online via www.nts.org.pk National testing services website . These jobs are announced by Punjab health department in order to revamp the Management structure of District and THQ hospitals of Punjab. Punjab Health department jobs 2023 Jobs details, advertisement ,eligibility criteria and online apply option is available on NTS website. So to apply successfully for Punjab primary and Secondary Health care department jobs 2023 visit www.nts.org.pk.
These jobs are announced for selected 124 District and THQ hospitals across Punjab. The jobs announced include Procurement officer, Admin officer, Human Resource & Legal Officer ,IT / Statistical Officer ,Finance & Budget Officer and data entry operator. The last date to apply for these is 20 May 2023.The candidates who obtain minimum 50% marks in NTS test will be considered pass and eligible for next process. The advertisement details is also available on Punjab Project Management health website www.pmuhealth.gop.pk.For more details online apply and latest updates regarding Punjab health department jobs visit frequently www.nts.org.pk.For latest jobs updates announced recently visit Eilm.com.pk jobs section .
Health department Punjab latest jobs details
|Advertisement Date||06-05-2023, 6th May,2023|
|Qualification||Bachelor, Master , Mphil, Phd, LLB, LLM, Finance/MBA (Finance) /B.Sc. Engineering Pharm-D, Economics/ Statistics/M.Com or equivalent from HEC recognized University|
|Department||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department DHQ & THQ Hospital, Health Department Punjab|
|Apply Method||Nts.org.pk or pmuhealth.gop.pk|
Punjab Health Department Jobs Vacancies Details
|Post name||No of Vacancies|
|Human Resource & Legal Officer||25|
|IT / Statistical Officer||25|
|Finance & Budget Officer||25|
|Data Entry Operator||: 25|
Eligibility criteria (Punjab Health Department NTS Jobs)
Eligibility criteria for health department jobs 2023 are given below:
- Candidate must be Punjab domiciled
- Candidate must be bachelor and master degree holder
- Candidate must having age limit of 21 years to 35 years
How to apply online via www.nts.org.pk for Punjab Primary and Secondary Health Care Department Jobs 2023
The applicants who are interested to apply online via nts for Punjab primary and Secondary Health care department jobs 2023 have to follow these important guidelines.
- First of all visit National testing service website www.nts.org.pk and click on open application option available at the top of NTS homepage.
- Select Punjab primary and Secondary Health care department jobs from jobs list.
- Once you open Punjab Health department jobs 2023 here you will job advertisement , eligibility criteria and online option.
- To apply online click on apply now button where you have to first create nts account by clicking on sign up button.
- To create and sign up for NTS account enter your cnic, name , mobile number and passwords details.
- After creating your NTS account now login to your nts online account.
- Enter your personal, academic, experience details and first complete your nts online apply 2023 account.
- When you complete nts online apply account process click on submit button available at the bottom of the web page of NTS website.
- After submitting your NTS online application form for Punjab Health department jobs download your NTS application form along with challan form.
- Download NTS challan form and submit your nts fee via Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, or via online bank transaction as mentioned on challan form.
- NTS application along with original challan should be sent to NTS on address ” NTS Headquarter Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad”.
- The same Punjab primary and Secondary Health care department jobs 2023 can be downloaded from www.pmuhealth.gop.pk
- The last date to apply online via NTS is 20Th May 2023.
- For more details and updates regarding Punjab health department jobs visit NTS website frequently www.nts.org.pk.