Join Pak Navy As PN Cadet- www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Pakistan navy has announced PN cadet jobs 2023 for permanent commission 2023-B for all pakistan nationals. Join pak navy as PN cadet 2023 jobs through permanent commission online jobs on www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Last date for application submission and online registration is 04.06.2023.pN cadet jobs 2023 or www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk 2023 jobs PN Cadet Jobs Details includes required qualification both matric and FSc/o level with Physics, maths, chemistry or physics , maths, computer science or statistics.
Applications for PN cadet for permanent commission throughout pakistan candidates having age of 16.5 to 21 years with height 5′, 4″ minimum are requested from qualified and competent youth. Pn cadet jobs 2023, pak navy jobs 2023 can be found online on www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. for any jobs updates of kppsc, fpsc, bpsc,spsc, pak army jobs, pakistan atomic energy jobs,nts jobs, njp jobs kindly visit eilm.com.pk
The primary role of the Pakistan Navy is to defend the maritime interests of the country, which include the protection of territorial waters, exclusive economic zone, and vital sea lines of communication. The navy is responsible for maintaining a credible deterrence against any potential threats from the sea and ensuring the security of Pakistan’s coastal areas.
The Pn Cadet Navy is a prestigious program that aims to select and train individuals to become competent naval officers. It offers a unique opportunity for young men and women who have a passion for the sea and wish to serve their nation with honor and dedication. By joining the Pn Cadet Navy, you can embark on a journey that will shape you into a leader, instill discipline, and provide you with invaluable skills and experiencesPak navy Jobs 2023 Detail (Download Application Form)
Application requested from interested pakistani nationals for pn cadet jobs 2023
Application requested from interested pakistani nationals for pn cadet jobs 2023 in pakistan navy with the following requirement/specifications:
|job posted||21st May, 2023|
|Post||PN Cadet (navy officer)|
|Last date to apply||04-06-2023|
Pakistan navy Jobs 2023 (www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) post detail with required qualification
|Name of post||Qualification|
|PN Cadet||Both SSC/matric and FSC or O/A level with at least 60% marks|
Eligibility Criteria (PN Cadet jobs 2023, pak navy Jobs 2023)
- Candidate/civilian age must be 16.5-21 years
- Service candidate age must be 17-23 years
- Height must be 5’ 4” (minimum)
- Candidate must be male unmarried pakistani
How to apply online www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk jobs 2023 (pak navy jobs)
Here we will discuss step by step guidelines on how to apply online/ register for pak navy jobs on www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. jobs 2023. Details are given below:
- 1st of all go to google, type joinpaknavy.gov.pk jobs 2023
- Click on register or registration
- Click on advertisement read it thoroughly to get all detail
- next , click on apply online button and select pn cadet jobs 2023
- If you have already online pak navy jobs account on joinpaknavy.govt.pk jobs 2023 then click sign in
- Fill the form carefully, enter your personal information like name, f/name, cnic, contact no, upload recent picture etc. and academic qualification
- Finally submit the application and get printed form for future correspondence
- Upon receiving a text message from the number 8171, kindly make your way to the nearest Tehsil Registration Center of the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP). Remember to bring along your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) and the B-Form of your children.
- Once you arrive, the center will provide you with a token for your registration process. Relax in the comfortable Waiting Room until your turn is called.
- When your designated turn arrives,
- proceed to the Registration Desk to complete the necessary registration formalities.
- Candidates of O/A level are required to submit equivalence certificate
- F.Sc part-II appearing candidates with atleast 65% marks in part-I can also apply with providing hope certificate.
- Completion of FSc exam before 01 January 2024 is mandatory
- Candidates fails to attain 60% marks after hope certificate will be disqualified at any stage of selection process