Pak Railway Jobs 2023-Apply online via www.ntpcpk.org
Pak Railway Jobs 2023 has been announced by National Testing Procurement Commission NTPC Islamabad. The interested aspirants have to apply online via www.ntpcpk.org for national procurement commission Islamabad jobs. The NTPC national testing procurement commission Islamabad department is a non organization NGO department and all candidates are here by advised that apply for Pak Railwas jobs on your own behalf. This department has never advertised these kind of jobs before this so candidates should confirm these jobs before applying for NTPCPK Pakistan Railways Jobs. The complete details online application form and fee details are available on ntpc official website www.ntpcpk.org.
Important Note:All candidates who are interested for ntpcpk.org online apply must note that ntpc is not a trusted organisation.So you must check all details of advertisement before applying for any job advertised by ntpc pk.
All the available positions are contract-based, with a possibility of becoming permanent in the future as per the company’s policy. 5% of the seats are reserved for disabled candidates, and they are encouraged to apply. Candidates can apply for multiple posts, but they need to submit separate fees through E-Challan of Rs. 1040 Interested candidates who meet the qualifications and eligibility criteria can apply online at www.ntpcpk.org. The last date for submitting applications is 18th August 2023.
List of Vacancies caltex petroleum Jobs 2023
- Hr Expert
- Station Master
- Assistant Safety Inspector
- Junior Auditor
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Recovery Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Commercial Care Officer
- Recruitment Panel Head
- Field Inspector
- Assistant Foreman
- Junior Engineer Mechanical
- Junior Engineer Civil
- Junior Engineer Electrical
- Field Superintendent
- Store Incharge
- Consumer Care Officer
- Telephone Operator
- Assistant Superintendent
- Security Sergeant
Qualifications required for Pak Railways Jobs 2023
- Hold a Master’s degree from a recognized university affiliated with HEC, with 1 year of experience
- Hold a BE/BSc degree from a recognized university affiliated with HEC, with 1 year of experience
- Hold a B.Com degree from a recognized university affiliated with HEC
- Hold a Graduation degree from a recognized university affiliated with HEC, with no experience
- Hold a DAE degree from a recognized institute, with no experience
- Completed Intermediate with no experience
- Completed Intermediate with knowledge of computer
- Completed Matriculation (Science) with no experience
- Completed Middle Pass with no experience
- Completed Middle Pass with HTV/LTV license and proficient knowledge of traffic rules.
How To Apply Online for Pak Railways Jobs Via www.ntpcpk.org
- Candidates meeting the required age, qualifications, and experience should visit the official website of the National Testing & Procurement Commission at http://www.ntpcpk.org to apply online.
- Go to the latest jobs and click on Pakistan Railways Jobs post available at first position.
- The application fee for these jobs is Rs. 1040 payable through E-Challan via 1Link/1bill participating banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Jazz Cash/TCS, using a 17-digit PSID.
- Only online applications will be accepted; applications received through other means will not be considered.
- The candidates have to first download challan form via www.ntpcpk.org by submitting name cnic and post applied details.
- Information regarding the test/exam will be communicated to candidates via their email address.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 45% marks in order to qualify for the test.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates appearing for the test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Address for submission of applications for NTPC Jobs 2023: Waseem Abbas, Project Manager, H Sector, Bahria Enclave, Bahria Town, Islamabad 44000.
- The last date for submitting applications for National Testing and Procurement Commission Islamabad Jobs is 18th August 2023.