Class 10 Chemistry Chemical Equilibrium Notes Punjab Curriculum
Chemical Equilibrium MCQ`s ,Short Questions and Long Questions Free PDF Download Punjab Curriculum
Chemistry Chapter 9 :Chemical Equilibrium Complete Notes MCQ`s, Short Questions and Long Questions
“ Gaining knowledge ,is the first step to wisdom,Sharing it ,is the first step to Huminity”
Key Points of Chapter 9 :Chemical Equilibrium
- Reversible reactions are those in which products recombine to form reactants. These
reactions never complete. They proceed in both ways; i.e., forward and reverse.
- Dynamic equilibrium state is one at which forward and reverse reactions proceed at
equal rate but in opposite directions so that overall reaction does not stop.
- Equilibrium constant Kc is a ratio of the product of concentration of products raised
to the power of coefficients to the product of concentration of reactants raised to the
power of coefficients as expressed in the balanced chemical equation.
- Equilibrium constant has no units when number of moles of reactants and products are
- By knowing the value of equilibrium constants, the extent of a reaction can be predicted.
- Reactions having large Kc value, proceed almost to completion.
- Reactions having small magnitude of Kc indicates that equilibrium state has established
consuming small amount of reactants. Therefore, they never go to completion.
- Reactions having moderate magnitude have comparable amounts of reactants
and products at equilibrium state.
Class 10th Notes Punjab Board
Join EILM.COM.PK Learning Program
A student’s also look the latest Posts,and go to Blog for the Latest Stories,
Discoveries, Fun Activities, Exam Tips, and more.